BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 13 February 2014

Stupid Things We Did When We Were In Love!

Somebody posted a picture on facebook : It's amazing how stupid you can be in love.
And a friend said : Especially if you were already stupid before falling in love.

HAHA!
I love my people!


But isn't it true? How "falling in love" makes you do crazy things?
Let's see all the stupid things my friends and I have done in love:

1. Crying in the middle of St Jo. Are you serious? WTH was that? 


2. Crying in the middle of the mall because he left with someone else. Lame. I am lame.

3. Fighting with your best friend because she/he does not approve of "him". Let's get serious, the best friend is ALWAYS right.

4. 100 + missed calls. Because being a bitch is what I do best.

5. Stalking. Adding the bf's (girl) friends and stalking them. Because wtf?

6. Spending money on extremely expensive gifts for your bf/gf to show them how much you care. WHAT? I was crazy man. 

7. Drunk text/call. This is like the top one.

8. Being blind. LITERALLY. to all the cheating and shit. WHY? Were we dumb? -.-

9. Total break down during the summer of "our" lives because of a stupid fight. I missed so many important things because I was stupid. ARRG.

10. Supporting smoking. HAHA! "He's not the right one for you, he smokes, you hate smoking!" "SHUT UP! I LOVE SMOKING,SMOKING IS SO IN!" Omg. stupid stupid people.

11. Coming up with crazy theories that he is cheating. Actually fucking create a story that makes so much sense, your best friend starts believing in it too. WTH man? 

12. Not getting out of your house. You might see him. Are you serious?

13. Hating on his ex. Stalking her. Believing they are still on a talking basis.

14. Getting fat because you broke up. And crying all day.



And I can't seem to remember more. WHY >.<
I'm pretty sure we did the lamest things when we were in love.
Why though?
When you are in love, it is supposed to be amazing, 

You are not supposed to be a psycho,
Or a hysterical bitch,
You are supposed to believe in it and have faith.
OH SHUT UP!

I'll just be the most hysterical bitch ever, ALWAYS.

I am stupid when I am in love and I like it that way,
I just need to find someone who wants to embrace me and all my crap!
If no one volunteers, 
It's okay!
Everything is awesome! :)


#4DaysToGo!
ZOu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No 13 and 14! haha, so tue man

ZOu said...

Who the hell are you dude? Lol.