BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 16 February 2014

It's Sunny, Be Happy!

So you're leaving, in the morning..

I can't get this song out of my head (:

#1DayToGo

It's crazily sunny in London today and I love it,
Sunny London is probably the best thing ever,
Falling more in love with London, everyday,
London is like T.H, you keep falling in love (:

I was going to write a very depressing post,
And then I thought, wth?
Don't be a Drama Queen, AGAIN! 

I can see clouds, from my window, and they are like [[MOUTONS]] :) 
And it's reminding me of school,
When we would bunk classes and just go on the basket ball ground,
And lie down in the sun, looking at the clouds and trying to discover the beautiful stories they tell (:
I remember,
We would lie there for hours, without the single ounce of worry or fear,
Life was beautiful,

Life IS beautiful,
It just depends where you are and who you are spending it with,
And yeah, time flies,
One day we were lying there, in the middle of happiness,
And the next thing we know,
We've been pushed in REALITY,
We have to fight our way to happiness,
We have to work for it,
We have to deal with real shit,
We have to make our journey worthwhile,

Yeah,
Or we can just enjoy the moment,
Like we used to do it,
Back in the golden days,
We can just take the moment and make it beautiful,
And live it happily,

So what if we can't lie on our good old basket ball ground,
We can still lie on our beds and look at the skies,
Wondering what the clouds have to say,
Trying to find our names in the middle of thousands of clouds,

We can still take the moment and be happy,

No one said growing up was going to be easy,
You just need to keep the child within you alive,
Everything will be okay (:

Whoever said "You are always going to miss your school days," was damn right,
Somehow,
No matter where you are or at what point it is in your life,
Everything will always remind you of your school days,
Whether you feel you were a big loon,
Or you were dumb at that time,
It is always the same feeling that comes back,
A feeling of pure happiness,
Because those were truly the golden days in your life,
You were happy and fearless,
And everything was precious,

AAAH! Nostalgia! Killing me!

On a brighter note,
Happy Nearly My Birthday! :)
Less than 24 hours. AAAAH. Over-excited.

Everything is awesome :D

Be happy world,
Smile and live your life to the fullest =]

xoxo
ZOu [[YES! I love when you call me ZOu. I am lame. I know. The "you" is not the same person it was a few years ago! AAAH! It changes every year! I wear my heart on my sleeve,I am sorry! I keep falling for people everywhere!]] [[Le coeur a ses raisons, que la raison ne connait point. ♡]]






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Older and wiser they say :) I don't know if It's UK but you definitely are a more positive person than u were a year ago. Drama queen for sure but a happier one :) Ily ti kk :p

ZOu said...

AAAH! we need to continue this convo about you know what!

Why are you commenting as anon? Are you tom hiddleston? OMG! Say yes -.-

Ily too JKT! I love you so much :D