BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 12 February 2014

That One Moment Will Last Forever!

#5DaysToGo

I won't give up! On US! Even if the skies get rough! I'm giving you ALL my LOVE! :)

Happy Wednesday World!
I hope wherever you are in the world, it is a sunny sunny sunny day,
Because here, it's just plain RAIN!
And there's no sign of SNOW!
I am bored.

JKT is not here today,
I am so bored :/ 
You know what, I just remembered one of the best days of my life and it's making me so happy,
Actually, it was more of a moment,
A moment that will last forever,
No matter what happened and where we stand today,
There is this moment,
When all of us were on that pier, lying down in the sun, listening to the world's most beautiful song and laughing out crazily,
YES! That one,
It's one of the most beautiful moments of our lives,
We were happy and we were all in love with each other,
We believed that nothing could break us apart,
Because we had each other,
And life was all about us!

That one moment is going to be alive in my heart forever,
I know it's the same for each one of you,
No matter where you are right now and whatever you are doing,
If you just close your eyes and go back to that moment,
Doesn't the world feel like a better place?
I know, it does!


Nothing lasts forever they said,

Some do,
Some amazing moments last until our very last breaths,
And that moment is one of those things that no one can take away from us,
Not even time,
Because even, after years, when you think about that moment,
It's still the same,
Full of joy and love,
No one can touch that moment, except us,
Because it's going to be alive in our hearts,
Forever! 


Yes! This rain. So dramatic. And melancholic. 


0 comments: