BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 16 February 2014

23SongsYouNeedToListenTo :D

I've died everyday waiting for you!
This quote is just heartbreaking,

Let's listen to some great (23) songs!

1.  You're Beautiful, because there is so many memories linked to this song, and because it's one of my favourites. James, you are just perfect!

2. Your arms feel like home- 3 Doors Down because somebody I love sent me this song once, and it's been on my playlist ever since :) And also, it's beautiful!

3. Aashiyan- Barfi, it reminds me of wonderful moments I had with my baby niece :) 

4. Annie- James again! This song. You know why I love this song right?

5. Fell in love without you- The heartbreaks! 

6. The Go! Team, Huddle Formation because OTH, that's why, there are so many amazing songs from OTH, but this one just stands out because it's so crazy! :)

7. I Knew I loved you before I met you! I have been waiting all my life :D

8. I'm yours- Jason Mraz, love love love love this song. Our last school week.

9. Jaane Kyun! ILY ANII! :D

10. Nadaan Parinde. There is no way this song does not make my list!

11.  Pehla Nasha. Epic Song Man.

12. She Will Be Loved. Enough Said.

13.Simple Song. HIMYM that's why. 

14. Thinking Of You. <3 font="">

15. Truly Madly Deeply. QB School Bus =]

16. Are We There Yet, this song is dreamy :)

17. Angels flying too close to the ground, love love loveeeee. If music be the food of love :P

18. Yehi Woh Jaga Hai, this song. I love the person who introduced me to this song, it defines so many moments of my life perfectly.

19. Sweet and Low. Raaaaaaiiiiiinnnnn :)

20. Stay the night. James, you kill me!

21. I'll be there for you! FRIENDS =]

22. Halo, i love this song. (:

23. SEGA FTW MAN! :P

Happy Mauritius-wallah-time Birthday to me :D

0 comments: