BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 23 February 2014

Bleh!

Tujhe mein rab dikhta hai!

AAH! Desi side activated. For some very obvious reasons. LALA!

Happy Sun-Rain-Day World! :)

Being Lazy FTW! Let's all be lazy bums and sleep in all day! :)


Still in PJs :)
I hate Sunday, I don't want to go to school tomorrow! :(

Okay,
This ain't a post,

I am just ranting. It's all about the "I" :) 
JKT is not in a mood to flirt with my potential yellow umbrella. Man :(
How will this ever work out?

Yeah, Because JKT flirts for me,
I am too high for this shit!
I am not sure how I will work my way through his heart -.-

I will just wait for JKT to do that too,
And I am lame! YAY!

DUDE! SRK IS IN. Let's all go crazy over hit SRK songs, because it's Sunday, and we are bored, and we are in love.

OKAY BYE! [[TOO HIGH ON LIFE AND LOVE AND HIM AND HIM!]]

0 comments: