BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 2 February 2014

"Only know you've been high when you're feeling low" :)

Uncontrollably High.
Yes, 
Somebody sent me a "high" playlist,
And it's killing,
It's like I am flying and I want to dance all night =]
And,
I also want to cry, which is pretty lame,

The checklist,
Yes, I have a checklist,
Pretty sure no one will ever meet it :)
What should I do?
Forego the checklist? And just hookup with some random douche?
NO!
Holding on to the list and hoping somebody out there will meet everything [almost] on it,

And will make me smile :)
Sing me to bed? That's pretty easy!

Yeah, someone will meet the check list!
I am sure he will =]



Only know you love her when you let her go =)

Why do we crave for love?
I don't get it,

I just don't get why we need it so much,

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low,

So true (:

This is just a random post about how much I love my JigarKaTukra (:
She lights up my life :D 
And her phone calls make my life so much less boring,
Her songs make me happy :)

I feel sorry for the rest of the world,
They don't have her,
And I am not sharing :)

Good Night World,
Hoping I meet someone who meets everything on the checklist soon :) [Massive-men-hands]

xoxo
Pink Nose :)


0 comments: