BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 22 February 2014

The Fever of First Love :)

“I am glad it cannot happen twice, the fever of first love. For it is a fever, and a burden, too, whatever the poets may say.” -DDM

I am re visiting my favourite book,
The book which made me fall in love with literature, and writing,
The book which made me fall in love with Shakespeare,

Even if it has nothing to do with Shakespeare,
AH!
There are so many beautiful quotes from this book,

I wish I could just pile them up all here!

Coming back to the above quote,
Ain't it true?
The fever of first love,
What on earth can be compared to this feeling of craziness, mixed with satisfaction and pure highness! 
No, we never feel that again,
No matter what great love we encounter in life,

Nothing can be compared to your first love,
That moment you realised,
This is it, I am in love and I want this to last forever!
Nothing on earth can be compared to this moment. Nothing.

And a burden it is,
For you will carry with you the memory of this feeling forever,
You will carry it without being able to touch it,
You will carry this moment in your heart, without being able to live it again,
And with the hope that you can experience something similar,
But nothing will be similar to this fever,
Nothing,
You only get it once and all your life you live with memories of it,

But then,
I already had my first love,
Yes, it was beautiful and I have never felt the same again,
Does this mean,
This fever is gone? Forever?
Because I don't want it gone,

I want to die of this fever!
I want to feel it again and again,
Every morning,

Every night,
I want to be completely and uncontrollably  in love with someone :)

And maybe I will be,
Because every new love is a first love,
If I fall in love again,
It won't be the same fever,
But a fever it will be,
Because when you fall in love, even for the nth time,
That moment is eternal,
It lasts forever,
And if you're lucky,
You live it everyday!

I know, I am kind of lovey-dovey today,
Don't blame me >.<
Blame HIM! That person making me happy on the other side of the world :$


Pink Nose x)

0 comments: