BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 7 February 2014

10DaysToGo!

I just realised :

10 DAYS TO GO!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! DO NOT KEEP CALM!
I am just talking to myself right now!
My Birthday is just a really big deal for me,
I am like a Birthday Diva!
I go crazy and I feel like I am the Queen of the World! So Dramatic! :)

I am watching FRIENDS!
So no one told you Life was gonna be this way!
I love FRIENDS! :)
If you've never watched FRIENDS, you need to get a life -.-

It's crazy sunny in London today,
I love it when it's sunny :)
I love London,
There is probably no where else in the World I want to be right now,
I love everything about London,
And I am on this crazy mission with someone's CV :)

I got a new dress today,
And I'm in love :)
With myself!
And the World!


LAME ALERT! :D

Happy Nearly My Birthday! :)

xoxo
ZOu :)

0 comments: