BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 4 February 2014

23ThingsForMy23rdBirthday x)

23 Things I want for my Birthday:

1. Tom Hiddleston
2. Heels.
3. Chocolate Cake. AS USUAL. 
4. High. Get me high and do whatever the hell you want with me.
5. Dresses. All kind of dresses.
6. Party Hats. Because I am a cool kid.
7. SNOW. FFS. Snow Already London >.<
8. ROSES.Tulips.
9. Mum's biryani :) 
10. Anii. I need Anii.
11. Yeah you too JigarKaTukra. You too.
12. Purse. A new one. Or two new ones.
13. Make-Up. I want make up.
14. A FUCKING EXPENSIVE BAG. 
15. A Journal. Even if I will just end up writing here.
16. Sunglasses. Don't care if it's rarely sunny in London. I need new sunglasses.
17. A man with huge/massive/men-hands. Yeah, refer to number one.
18. Socks. I love socks. Gift me socks. 
19. Going on a crazy ride? With my dress flying. HAHA. Free-Fall FTW! [[Sorry about that Sharee]]
20. I want to dance. And go cray cray. And FLY. LITERALLY. FLY.
21. I want someone to sing to me. Not happy birthday. Something else. Something AWESOME!
22. I SCREAM!!!! You scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM!!
23.  The Lego Movie. And Tom Hiddleston Again. Actually I just want Tom. Yeah. That would be perfect. Thank you everyone who's going to try and kidnap him and gift me him :) YAY!

For a 23 years old,

The list doesn't really look like it makes sense, does it?
AAAAAH! Don't care!
Love My Life!
You should all LOVE ME! :D


xoxo
ZOu

0 comments: