BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 19 February 2014

A Critical Review of A.R's LovePaper [[2009]]

"If music be the food of love, play on, give me more.." -T.N [[W.S.]]

"When the music disturbs, then what do you do?" [[A.R : Somebody even more deep than Shakespeare, I daresay!]]

I have no idea what to do in this case! Maybe forego the food of love and go on a diet!
I read this thing you [[A.R]] wrote when we were freaking eighteen years old, and you wanted to know the meaning of Love.
You did a great job figuring this shit out, 
I, on the other hand, meh!
Beautifully failed in understanding what Love really is,
I used to look for love where there were none,
I used to look for love in places it was never born,
I used to look for love where I wanted to find it,

And I used to be blind, 
To real love,
And the "purest form of love" :) [[Somehow, this line has got to win the Best Line of the Year!]]

Your note says,
Farah's definition of love? "I love him" 
Yeah, it was probably love, because it consumed me,
But it was not a real definition of love,
Love is something beyond selfishness,
Love is not about you, it's about the people around you, or that significant other,
You cannot define love,
It comes in all form and shapes,
And I will say,
It's not always the same,

Love grows and changes [[in a good way]],
Love is eternal, not ephemeral, 
You live with it all your life, even if it went wrong,

Your note says,
Ash's definition of love? "I can't fall in love, not now!"
You can never choose,

Love will happen, at any time,
I want to fall in love. NOW. 
But it's not happening, probably because it's not my time to love and be loved,
Love will take you by surprise and will make everything else seems surreal!

"Love makes you the happiest and the saddest as well" [[A.R. I'm telling you, deeper than Shakespeare!]]

Love will blow your mind,
It will make you dream and will make your life sunshine, lollipops and rainbows,
Love will be the reason you want to live,
But yeah,
Love is also bitter,
It can tear your heart apart and pull you into such darkness,
You will not know how to get away from it,
Love is not a myth, as some might say,
Love is real, it's just that we never realise where to find it,
Until it's too late,


"What's the use of loving, if you don't get the taste of pain it brings?" [[A.R. Go on, write book now!]]

What is it really?
If you don't fall in love,

Then you have never loved,
Because in love, it is important to cry and have your heart broken,
To understand the true and real meaning of love,
The pain of the romantic love will give you the chance to discover the purest form of love,
You have to go through the pain,

"Only know you love her, when you let her go!" Or even "It's not always rainbows and butterflies!"

"by admitting your love, the sky won't fall on your head!" [[A.R. you did a great job!]]
Will it not?
Admit your love for someone,

Yes, do it because Life is too short to wait for tomorrow or the perfect moment,
The moment you fall in love,
That moment should be the moment you say it,
Because you don't wait to miss your train! [[Ah pit! Our line : I MISSED MY TRAIN!]]
Just say it and admit it to yourself,
It will avoid all the unnecessary drama!

And I have to include this quote here,
This quote defined my love life for a long time,
And this quote is arguable! [[AAH! Don't be all psy here Farah!]]

"Whatever may happen, 
  If the love is true,
  You'll end up together!" [[A.R. during our wisest days!]]

Maybe,
And maybe not,
Because sometimes just having true love is not enough,
Sometimes you need more,
Sometimes you need to be sincere,

You need to be true to yourself,
You need to be courageous,
You need to accept your love,
So, yeah,
Just having true love is not always the catalyst for a happy ending,
Sometimes, it requires a lot more,
Maybe, you need to put in your soul!

And here, five years later,
Did you get the answers to all those questions about love?
You will probably tell me no,

I will probably say yes,
We are probably both wrong,
There is still so much we need to learn in Love =]

A.R. I love you. And I don't need any of those shitty quotes to tell you how much!
You are my purest form of love!

Pink-Nose! x

0 comments: