BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 10 February 2014

Die with Memories, Not Dreams!

Die with Memories, Not Dreams!

I just saw this on someone's skype: GOOD! 

Source of Inspiration FTW!

Die with memories, not dreams!
Make your dreams come true,

Live them,
And make these dreams your reality,
Make these dreams the life you want,
Don't die with your dreams still unfulfilled,
Die with memories,
Memories of the dreams you have lived,
Memories of days you wanted to have,
Memories you are going to be proud of,

So many people give up,
They give up on their dreams,
Everyday,
They wake up and live a boring life,
Forgetting that there's something exciting about life,
Something they want to do,
Something they are too afraid to do,
So afraid,
Everyday they choose to give up on their dreams,

Don't give up,

Ever, 
On any dream,
Because dreams DO COME TRUE!
Work hard for it,

Be courageous,
Go for it,
Don't just give up,
No,
It's not going to be easy,
But it's going to be worth it,
Because it's your dream,
And you,
Only you have the right to live it,

Take the chance,
Live your dream,
And die with beautiful memories of the dream you've lived,
Because once you've lived your dream,
Everything will make sense,
Everything will be worth it,

You know what?
I am going to live my dream,

Every morning,
When I wake up,
I'll choose to follow my heart and I'll take the EFFING right bus,
Because I don't want to look back and regret,
I don't want to look back and realise I lost what I wanted the most in Life,

I want to look back and smile,
Because I did what I always dreamt of doing [[ Loki: I DO WHAT I WANT! :P]]
And even if I fail,
I'll be happy,
Because I fulfilled the tiniest part of my dream,
I tried :)

Do the same!
Let your dream be your destination,

Don't give up because you feel it's not worth it,
It is!!!
Don't give up because you have a lame dream,
It's not!!

Live your Dream,

And die with memories! :)

xoxo
Pink Nose x)

0 comments: