BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 7 February 2014

RandomCrap

Past ten o'clock! 
It's hurting. It's horrible. I should probably go to bed!

Let's talk about the missing bus in my life, shall we?
What is going on there?
Am I going to keep missing that bus?
Because let's face it, I don't want to do that anymore,

I asked somebody about it today,
And apparently,

I am not good enough [yet] for that bus!
So, 

That was pretty discouraging :)
But everything is awesome! Because it's February and nothing is a problem!
Maybe it's true,

Maybe I am not good enough to be on that bus!
Maybe I should take a mini bus that will lead me to the main bus!
What am I even talking about -.-

I should just give up on this dream,
I am not good enough,
I write like crap,
I'm never going anywhere with this writing dream!
I am going to be a psychologist, or a lecturer or whatever job comes my way,

But I'm never going to work anywhere near "writing",
I am too lame for this stuff,
I need to get a life!

The LegoMovie is out,
I'm just going to watch it solo,
Because solo is in!
Everything lame is in!
Let's all be lame in lame-land!


I need some spice in my life,
I need some spice like JKT,
I should probably move in with JKT,
JKT is totally worth it,
JKT cooks awesome food,
I'll just lie around all day eating awesome food, getting fatter and fatter,
With no hope of ever finding the check-list guy and the dream job,
I feel like I am living in some lame romantic comedy movie!

Drop Dead Diva,

I just thought about that,
That was a lame show,
I mean,
I hated that show,
When I die,
And if I make it to heaven [low, very low probability], I'll hook up with all the hot guys,
WHAT? Is that haraam?
What is halal then? WHAT? -.-

FFS! Everything is lame around here.

I am just a terrible person! I am going straight to hell,
Which is good,
Because I'll meet up with all the haraam people I love!

Am I delirious again?
Probably! Talking to myself in a blog-post, how clever of you ZOu -.-


Should go to bed,
Can we talk about how in love I am with T.H?
Is that haraam too? Oh, just surreal. 
Yeah, whatever,
Let me live in my bubble >.< 

Grow up!
Grow up is probably thinking "this bitch needs to grow up"
SHUT UP -.-

I am a fully grown woman,
I just get crazy sometimes,
And I am high on weird things and I am weird,
Everybody should love me!
I am an awesome person!

And,

Going to bed!
GoodNightWorld!
#10DaysToGo


Pink Nose =]

0 comments: