BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 10 February 2014

Update :)

#7DaysToGo

I'll hold your hand and then we'll jump right out! =]
This song. Killing me. 

Hello World! :)

Apparently it's flooding everywhere, but Kingston is kind of sunny.
I love Kingston. It's a PLL-type town :)


Okay do not press the shift key for more than 3 times. Some weird window opens and it freaks me out because I am a girl and let's face it every thing that is not the usual thing on a computer freaks girl out. Did you get that? Nah! Me neither.


Having a convo with 3 other people from 3 other countries. Weirdest shit ever!
Moving on,

I don't really have anything to write here,
I have a crit to write. And, I am just being lazy!
Tom with glasses. AAAAAAH!!!!! 

Okay, having way too much fun listening to Nusrat being dumb!

xoxo
ZOu :)

0 comments: