BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 3 February 2014

LoveSlut!

The world is a magical place :)
And everything looks so pretty.

And blablabla!
BORING!


Dear World,
I don't really have anything to write about today,
Just dropping by to spread some slutty love,
Because I love loving people,
I am like some kind of love slut,
Whenever I get close to someone,
That's it,
I am in love with them,
I love them,
Life is all about them!
SHUT UP FARAH! Get a life!


Moving on :)
February is awesome,
Because there's a tube strike and I can't go to class :) YAY!
So I'm staying home on Thursday, doing nothing, and watching everything!
I love my life! [The love slut]

Let Her Go is on replay since last night,
Like why? Why is it on replay? Am I crazy? Is Hysterical Bitch mode ON? -.-

Anyways,
I hope everyone is doing a great job posting my cards and gifts from around the world!
You know I'll love you more if you do that, right?
Not that I can love any more than I already love, but still!
My birthday is gonna be so boring this year!

It's just going to be me and me :)
And maybe, I need to go to class :/ and have a meeting with my tutor :/ and yeah. boring.


I am currently employed by JigarKaTukra to be her wingman/wingwoman.
I love my job! :)

So,
Spreading Love!
xoxo

ZOu

0 comments: