BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 2 February 2014

Sun Sun Sun Day (:

"Love is not love/
Which alters when it alteration finds,"  -W.S.


So much truth in this quote :)
I wrote a post about this quote once, let's get over it now! 

Happy Sunday World! =]
It's a sunny sunny sunny Sunday today :)
And, now we know why it's called SUN-day. This is pretty lame though. Whoever came up with those names o.O

I just had an epic viber conversation with my friend,
And she made me realise how being carefree makes life more easy and less stressful,
Being carefree makes you focus on things that matter,
Being carefree saves you from heartbreaks,
Being carefree takes you to another a world,

A world of your own,
Where stupid and unimportant people do not matter,
Where lame people cannot hurt you,
Where horrible people are just meant to be ignored,

I love how someone can be so carefree that she deals with everything with a laugh,
Yeah, this makes life so much easier (:
I wish I could that more often,
I wish I didn't wear my heart on my sleeve,
I wish I would think more often and fall in love less often,
Because once I love,
I just can't go away,
I just can't be carefree about it,
Because I love deeply,
And I give so much in love,
And maybe I am just stupid?

I wish I could be more carefree,
And my life would be much more fun and easy,
If you have the option,
Then please,
Be carefree,
Get over your lame heart,
And focus on things that matter :)
Focus on the important things,
Focus on your future,
Laugh more,
Dance,
Go cray cray (:
Because everything is so much easier then,

And if you can't,
Then just get ready,
Because it's not going to be always rainbows and butterflies,
It's going to hurt as hell,
And it's going to kill sometimes,
But it's going to be worth it,
You just need to choose to celebrate instead of mourn =]

Happy Sunday World,
xoxo
ZOu (:

0 comments: