BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 9 February 2014

PicturesOfUs

Would you let me, see beneath your beautiful tonight? :D

Okay, who the hell came up with this song? It makes people go to sleep crying. OKAY? SO STOP!

I was looking at an old album [[on facebook, yeah that's right, we are past the real thing!]]
And I saw pictures of us,
And it's amazing how time flies,
One minute we were having so much fun,
And the next thing you know, we are miles apart,
I don't even know where you are now, what you are up to,
And I don't even want to know,

I'm just happy I did not cry,
I am glad we had those amazing moments together,
And no matter where you are,
I hope you are happy,
Because I am =]

Pictures are the most amazing things in the world,
They have the power to bring back so many memories,
They have the power to remind you how beautiful life is,
They have the power to awaken feelings you forgot about,
And most importantly,
They have the power to make you realise where you stand in your life,

Only need the light when it's burning low! :)

I thought I should delete pictures from the past,
Why?
I don't want to,

They are part of me,
Part of us,
Part of every beautiful memories we shared together,
It does not matter what happened,
It does not matter how much it used to hurt,
Once you've made peace with your past,
Everything about it still seems beautiful,
You have the right to look behind and be happy,
You have the right to turn back and realise this is never happening again,
You have the right to keep those memories close to your heart,

Because they are yours,
And if they make you happy,
Nothing else matters,
You can hold on to your memories and be happy,
Yes, you can,
And if you can, 
Then do it,
Don't forego it,
Because it's the tiniest things in life that brings you the most joy!

I looked at pictures of us and I was happy,
And I am holding on those memories forever,
Not because I am stuck on you,
But because I have moved on in life and I have grown up [[GROW UP FTW!! LOL!!]]
And I have come to terms with everything that used to hurt,
And because I chose to be happy in spite of everything :)

xoxo
ZOu (:

0 comments: