BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Feblovery! :)

..there's so much they hold!

Hello World! :)


I'm giving you all my love :) Oh Jason :) You are awesome. Yeah, sometimes it's Jason, sometimes it's James,
It's February man,
Every song seems romantic :)
Nah! Not because of Valentines Day. Eww. No.

I had an online date today to watch AWTR,
But apparently my date ditched me,
The usual crap :)

My hair is on suicide mode. Worst thing ever. It's like I need to kill my hair.
My hair needs some excitement in life, I am sending my hair on holidays,
In my beanie. 
My hair ain't coming out! YAY!

Open up your plans and damn you're free!

It's sunny! It's way too sunny :)
I am off,

I need to study!
Just dropping by to say Hello!

xoxo

ZOu

This is lame. I feel like I am just talking to myself.
BLAH!
I am weird. I love me! :) 

0 comments: