BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 18 February 2014

TwentyThree

Twenty Three.

I am officially TWENTY THREE. 

What's exciting about being 23?
EVERY SINGLE THING!
Since I am a normally bubbly person, being 23 just amplifies my bubbliness! :) [[Not a word, I know, shut it]]


This is just my quick post to say how disappointed I am in each and every one of you. YOU DID NOT GET THE LIST OR WHAT? It said specifically : NUMBER ONE. 


The only one who made all my wishes come true was JKT.
JKT should be a man, with huge hands, and I'd marry the shit out of him -.-


Okay, jokes apart,

This post is dedicated to everyone who made yesterday one of the best birthdays ever.
I find myself saying this line every year and I realise how blessed I am to have such amazing people around me.
People who would just move mountains to make me smile and make me feel special.
I don't even know how to thank you guys,
You make me *senti* :)

Anii, thank you, for being there, every birthday, every day, and for being there even when your world is falling apart, 

I don't know how much you love me [[too much probably]] but I'm sure I'll never be able to love you back as much and I am sorry for that.
You are miles away, and you still made me happy on my birthday :)

JKT. Where should I start? The every single day phone calls? The whatsapp message? THE CRAZY MADE UP STORIES ABOUT MY CELEBRITY CRUSH. Man, are you even human? You were made to put up with my daily nonsense and you excel at it. Thank you for this amazing Tom-Poo-LaPompe-Willy-ChocolateCake-HugeHands wish :) You are my soul mate. I think even the love of my life would fail compared to you. Thank you. IBlueFrenchHornYou man <3 i="">


Pit. FY. Seriously. Thank you for spending time with me on my birthday, even if you had a big thing to submit on the next day. You are my little gay bff and Ily :)

Elisha & Hiro : You guys haven't been here long, but you still managed to make my birthday amazing. Ily people!


Mum,Fi,Dad,Nad,Han,Boule,Mickey,Dorad,Conolel and all the Dookhith family members, thank you for always always always being here, and unlike the rest of my relatives, for loving me against all odds!

Aslam & Razia: For the craziest surprise birthday party ever. I love you people. You are more than my family, you make everyday worth it :)

And every other person who made me laugh or smile on my birthday, thank you!
My birthday is like a big deal for me, 

Having people around me making it even more of a big deal is pretty much awesome!

I am so grateful for each and every one of you!
If I could choose, I'd still choose each one of you people, because you complete who I am and you make every sorrow lame compared to the amount of love you bestow on me every day!
You make me thank God that some people left,

Because if they hadn't,
I'd probably never meet some of you people,
And I'd never know what it is to be loved!

I don't need the "romantic" love,

I have better,
I have the "purest form of love" :)
And nothing in this world can be greater than that!
Not even T.H man! This guy fails lamely when it comes to you!
You people are my everything!

Someone once told me, "Don't make a person your strength, he/she will always disappoint," 

That person is so wrong,
And that person is probably the loneliest person in the world,
You people are my strength and you never disappoint,
I might disappoint,
But I know you would never,
You are always going to hold me when I fall,
And you are always going to turn on the light when my world is dark!

ILOVEYOU!
Happy23rdZOuBanana! :)

xoxo

0 comments: