BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 24 February 2014

Mind the gap!

I am on a train to Waterloo.
The weather is so beautiful today, it's sunny with the appropriate amount of breeze,
It's the kind of romantic weather, and you would want to go on a picnic and just lie in the sun breathing Life :)
I love how when you travel by train you see the most breathtaking scenery.  I wish I could be on this train forever, and go through Kingston, Earlsfield, Raynes Park and Clapham Junction again and again :)
Sometimes it's moments like these,
They make you fall in love with Life and all it has to offer.
There is another thing about this journey,
It reminds me of another beautiful moment I wish I could live again and again.
A moment that will last forever.

The railway, the park, the scenery, the houses, the river. 
Why would anyone want to be somewhere else in the world?
I'd stay on this train all my life,
It takes you to another world, to another era,
And you just don't want to wake up from this dream. 
Some trains take us to specific destinations and some take us on a journey we just wish would never end!

#ilovelondon ♡

xoxo
Pink Nose ☆

0 comments: