BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 1 February 2014

Don't be depressed, be high!

Depression.
This shit is lethal.
I know. I have been through this crap. 
I wanted to die. I hated myself,
I used to ignore my own existence.

Don't do this to yourself,

It's horrible,
It's hell,
It consumes you and it fills you with dark dark thoughts,
It takes so much from you,
And if you ever get over,
You realise,
A part of you is lost. Forever.

And you don't want this. 
Believe me.
Don't mourn over something that is gone.
It's not coming back,
Be honest,
Keep going on,
Try finding happiness in something else,
Try smiling because of something else,
Life is so beautiful,

Don't do this to yourself,
You are going to lose so much and so many people,
You will lose the essence of life,
You will lose people you care about,
You will lose that crazy part in you,

And you don't want this shit!
NO! YOU DON'T!
Life is too short, and amazing,

Get over,
He dumped you? It's okay,
Don't dump your life for him,
Don't dump your dreams for him,
No one is worth your life and your dreams,
No one is,

Be SELFISH! Love yourself!
Believe in your own dreams,

STOP!
I love you,

This is enough, 
Get over yourself!
JUST STOP.


OMG, I can't believe I am writing a depressed post in February.
SHUSH!


BE HIGH! SMOKE WEED!
xoxo
ZOu


0 comments: