BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 19 February 2014

TooMuchLove :)

Did I mention how loved I am?
Yeah, I did that,

Man, people are making emotional. I need to cry now. My Drama-Queen-ness is showing! I was just going through some posts I never posted, and I am glad I never did, they were just full of bitterness and blah! I am too happy for this shit, and people love me too much. I can't be depressed. Depression should not even be a choice. When you have the world loving and caring for you, you can not, at any point, mention sadness or loneliness. Because, shut up, that's why! 

You know, sometimes it's just right to stop and fly. LITERALLY FLY! Because you know your life is awesome and you know you are genuinely happy. It's your moment. Take it and feel the love, the life and the joy. Right now, I feel like I am TheEnglishTeacher, experiencing epiphany and I am ready for nirvana. Oh man, it's like I reached self-actualization.  Maybe, my Drama-Queen-ness is showing too much and you feel I am exaggerating. I am not! Shut up! My life is amazing. I have wonderful people around me, whether they are here or at the other end of the world; the people in my life are the best, and I am glad I have them.

So, if at any stupid point in my life I post some depressing posts about how I hate my  life and I feel lonely, just give me a high five-in the face-with a chair! Because I do not have the right to complain. I am over-loved. I cannot complain about loneliness or sorrows or whateverthehell! 


I don't know about the rest of the world, but I feel pretty spoiled. Maybe the rest of the world is lonely and love-less and friend-less. Their bad. Even if I am not quite sure if I deserve all this love, I am pretty selfish about it, I am going to keep these people to myself and not share them. And at this point, I don't even feel scared I might lose them. Nope. No chance. I have lost so many people over the years, and over the years these people never left and I know they won't, ever.  They are going to be there when I am on my deathbed and they are going to be laughing at me! :)

I am not going to say Thanks again, because this is getting annoying.I'll just be my usual love-slut and say I love you guys so so so so so much. You have no idea how happy and fulfilled you make me feel. I am at this point in my life where all I need is you guys and nothing else. Nothing, really!


Farah x

0 comments: