BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Love Beyond All Rationality :)

Actually, there is a word
for that. It's "LOVE."
I'm in love with her, okay?

If you're looking for the word,
that means caring about someone,
beyond all rationality,
and wanting them to have everything they want, no matter how much
it destroys you, it's love!

And when you love someone,
you just, you,
You don't stop, ever.

Even when people roll their
eyes or call you crazy.

Even then. Especially then!

You just,
You don't give up!
Because if I could give up,
if I could just, you know,
take the whole world's advice and,
And move on and find someone
else, that wouldn't be love.

That would be,
that would be some other
disposable thing
that is not worth fighting for.

-Ted Mosby :)

I just had to share this quote. It makes me happy!
I can relate to this stupid quote,
Love is not love if you don't want to fight for it :)
If you don't want to live for it,
If you don't want to give up on the world for it,
If you don't want to make them happy, 
Beyond all rationality,
Yes!
It wouldn't be Love,
It wouldn't!

DAMN YOU TED! >.<
I feel sorry for you and me,
Because when you love someone so much you can't have them,
It kills a part of you,
And when you finally let go,
You feel a void.
A void you know will never be filled again,
No matter what, 
Or who comes,
It will always stay,
ALWAYS!
Because once you've loved,
You can't stop,
No!

xoxo
Far-Ha! :)

0 comments: